Safety is Our Top Priority
Due to NJ guidelines, our Scotch Plains, NJ location is currently open for indoor dining at 25% capacity and outdoor dining in our heated patio. The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our priority.
As we welcome you back, we remain committed to this promise. Our Charlie Brown’s restaurants have the following policies and procedures in place:
- Following guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Specific employees dedicated to cleaning high-touch areas in our restaurant.
- Practicing safe social distancing
- Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and the bar area to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Requiring all managers and staff member to wear masks at all times
- We have switched to use disposable menus and/or all tables have their own QR code you can scan to view the menu on your phone
Take-Out and Curbside
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves your time and significantly minimizes contact).
- Use our Curbside Pickup service whether you are ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out of your car-we will bring it to you
Our Third-Party delivery providers implemented the following:
- Orders automatically default to the no-contact option, “Leave it at my door”
- You can also leave additional details about drop-off location to help your delivery driver such as, “Leave next to the plant”.
- All Third-Party companies are providing hand sanitizer and gloves to their delivery drivers
- All Third-Party companies are in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices
These are just some of the changes Charlie Brown’s is making to provide a safe environment so that you can enjoy fresh, great food!